Travelling to Spain
Before travelling to Spain make sure you have signed the form on the website spth.gob.es or on our mobile app. With this you will obtain the QR code that you will have to show (in paper or on mobile phone) to the company before boarding and at the health control upon arrival in Spain.
If you sign the form from the app it will appear in the “My Trips” section, and you will also receive an email that you can print.
REMEMBER: If you come from a country/are area considered of risk, you must bring with you one of the certifying certificates/documents, listed below:
- EU Digital COVID Certificate issued by a member state of the European Union. It may contain one or more of the following supporting documents of a person:
- has been vaccinated against COVID-19, with full vaccination schedule, at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain.
- a diagnostic test (sample collection) has been performed within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain for NAAT (nucleic acid amplification tests, e.g. RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA) / 48 hours for RAT (rapid antigen test), the result of which has been negative.
- has recovered from COVID-19, after the disease has passed, provided that more than 11 days have elapsed since the first positive NAAT test was performed, and shall be valid for up to 180 days thereafter.
- NON-EU CERTIFICATE, THIRD COUNTRIES: it is any of the supporting documents listed above, but issued by non-EU countries, in a format readable by airport health control staff.
Children under 12 years of age are not required to present these certificates or supporting documents.
More details will be provided soon.